Monday, June 29, 2009

'The story of the littlest Brink'

Wow, I didn't expect to burst into tears as I sat down to type this. I really wasn't expecting that at all.

But, alas, I am, expecting. A little baby. My first. A child. My child.

I'm 9 weeks pregnant!

I'm suddenly, so overwhelmed seeing the words written 'my child' that I can hardly type.
You can't see how long I'm taking to write this, but take my word for it....

I am so: excited, happy, nervous, anxious, dreamy, shocked, processing, amazed, in-love, overwhelmed........and so many other emotions that I can't even put it into words.

This is not another 'chapter' in life...this is more like whole new book. With beautiful, crisp, blank white pages, waiting for this little story to unfold and change my life forever. Welcome, littlest Brink!

I. couldn't. be. happier.

xx, Yana

9 comments:

Amber said...

May your new book be written with God-inspired words and and filled to the fullest with only happy events.

There's no doubt that your child (yep, your child...fun, isn't it?) will be blissfully welcomed into a family full of love, happiness and Godly people. I couldn't be happier for you and Chris (and those parents of yours). You're going to be a great mom! Enjoy every minute...it really does go by too, too fast.

swonderful said...

Oh Yana... congratulations doesn't cover it. How totally and completely wonderful!!! Can't wait to read your updates throughout pregnancy and birth and beyond... Welcome to parenthood. It's a crazy and fantastic thing!

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Oh that's Fantastic!. What a lovely post. I am so excited for you and your baby. What a flood of emotions when first find out, but even more crazy is when the tiny child is actually born. It's the most amazing thing in the whole wide world ;)
Praying your pregnancy is full of joy and health.
Blessings,
Molly

Erin said...

I. couldn't. be. happier. for. you!

You're going to have a gorgeous child and be an amazing mama! :)

Madeline said...

I am so excited just reading your words. You are in for such an incredible blessing!! Congratulations to you, your hubby, and the grandparents. I know y'all are all just beside yourselves with joy! Embrace every single moment. It simply flies by. Oh, my...when you feel that bambino moving inside you...mmmmm...there really is nothing like it in the world. I'm looking forward to more updates and belly pics. You know you'd better be posting some belly pics for sure!!

Toni said...

Congrats to you and your hubby. This is the beginning of an amazing journey that will bless you over and over. Take it easy and enjoy, the little one will be here before you know it.

fyi, mint is wonderful for morning sickness, so keep some handy just in case:-)

Anonymous said...

oh Wow! How exciting! Congratulations to you and your hubby! You know, as I read your blog about your first art show in the beginning of June, a thought crossed my mind that you were pregnant! I didn't want to say anything, for the sake of God getting all the glory. ;-)

This is the BEST thing that will ever happen to you, next to marrying your husband. Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy. I pray the Lord blesses you with a healthy pregnancy to full term in Jesus' name and that you will be at peace and comforted throughout the next 9 months. So much to learn about your growing belly and the little light inside! Enjoy it, "Mommy!" and "Daddy!" too! ;)

Yana said...

Thank you! Thank you oh so much.
This is like WOW for me!
Even though I only know a few of you personally, I am so thankful to have people around me encouraging me and telling me to GO GO! It's a wonderful feeling.

I will keep updating about the whole process, hopefully it wont be too emotional!! ;)

Leigh said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. You are going to love being a mom...the blessings are endless!