Heart Go Boom-Boom 'a happy woman's attempt to tell the world what makes her heart tick'
numero dos.... doesn't that mean 2? is there something your not telling us??
ah, sorry if that was confusing.What I was implying was year 2. Not baby 2. phew.I will change my title to avoid further rapid heartbeats.xo
haha, I wondered...your to be continued... was also suspicious. :)
you three are are so beautiful! What a lovely family!Chrissie
Happy Anniversary! That is a lot of happiness in two years! Wishing you many more years of bliss...best,Tina
aww thanks friends!!
beautiful family!!
so beautiful. congrats!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
numero dos.... doesn't that mean 2? is there something your not telling us??
ah, sorry if that was confusing.
What I was implying was year 2. Not baby 2. phew.
I will change my title to avoid further rapid heartbeats.
xo
haha, I wondered...
your to be continued... was also suspicious. :)
you three are are so beautiful! What a lovely family!
Chrissie
Happy Anniversary! That is a lot of happiness in two years! Wishing you many more years of bliss...
best,
Tina
aww thanks friends!!
beautiful family!!
so beautiful. congrats!
Post a Comment