Hello, Your post about html fail doesn't show up on your actual page, but it does show up a bit on my blogroll. I am SO not a computer person, but something similar happened to me when I put something from YouTube on my blog. It screwed everything up. I fixed it my switching my settings back to the "old editor". Does that help? I don't see your email posted here, but you can email me (it's linked on my profile). Hope it all works out! Best, Tina
5 comments:
LOL! THanks for the chuckle. That is really funny!
Best,
Tina
ha, we have this commercial here. But they've changed the background music/words. Too bad huggies Suck otherwise I might go buy some.
ummmmm.... huh? hilarious.
Hello,
Your post about html fail doesn't show up on your actual page, but it does show up a bit on my blogroll. I am SO not a computer person, but something similar happened to me when I put something from YouTube on my blog. It screwed everything up. I fixed it my switching my settings back to the "old editor".
Does that help?
I don't see your email posted here, but you can email me (it's linked on my profile).
Hope it all works out!
Best,
Tina
Ahah, yes! I've only seen that one a few times on TV, but I love it. To be honest, I think it's hilarious! :D
Thanks for brightening my day~
- Ellen
Post a Comment