Monday, October 4, 2010

teeth & fallish things











happyyyyy fall friends!!
we had a delicious and eventful weekend at the Brink Haus! I loooooove weekends oh so much.

hightlights :
we went to a pumpkin patch with some of our favorite friends
we ate fresh molasses cookies.
we got lost in a corn maze, a first for Rue!
we saw goats, pigs, chicken and cows.
Rue ate some hay [ and choked on an apple. I debated on wether or not to include this detail... Major Mom Fail.]
we picked out the perfect little pumpkins.
we bought a beautiful red mum for the porch.
we watched movies.
we did a family photo shoot with Claire Pelella Photography
we drank spiked hot chocolate.
we snuggled on the couch.

it was a good as it sounds...until....1:30 AM when screams and tears poured from Rue's room. Approximately 3 hours later, one miserable little boy cut not one, but two teeth! Thank God! These teeth have been a long time coming! He's been teething for months, and so you can imagine how happy he was the following day! I called him the angel-saint baby.


It was a truly great weekend that I wished would never end!! I HEART FALL!



No comments: