
eat your heart out world, my baby is TEN months old today!
Kiddo, I spend my days watching you grow, learn, fall down, and relearn.
You are breath-takingly adorbs.
With each day you seem to take on new words, new babbles, new phrases.
Just today you sang to me nearly verbatim the tune of 'oh christmas tree'.
I only started singing you that song YESTERDAY.
(although strangely enough, you STILL don't say Mama)
You have just 2 teeth, count em, 2.
You are a FOODIE if I've ever seen one!!!
You actually get MAD at me if I don't give you the food that I'm eating.
So far the only thing you have ever spit out in disgust is brown rice cereal, which I assume is because quite simply it's tasteless and awful.
I find that so endearing ;)
Someday we will travel the world together and you will learn all the names of amazing foods and we will eat it ALL.
Until then, I will keep giving you my lentils and watch you chomp with glee.
I love you Rue Rabbit.
4 comments:
Don't you just love being a mama?!!!! He's so stinkin' cute, Yana!
ahhh so cute
awwwww cute! =)
http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/
Aw thanks girls! I do love being a mama!
Welcome to the fun Hope!
Post a Comment