I'm sure most city dwellers have them.
They are smart ones. Somehow they have avoided our peanut butter & nutella laced traps.
I don't know exactly how we'll catch these little vermin but one things for sure :
they will meet their maker. In the immortal words of Antoine Dodson.
'Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife, hide yo' husbands, cause we're killing erre'body in here!'
3 comments:
I know this may seem strange but I would absolutely let you borrow one of my cats for a week. They are VERY good mousers and have kept our place mouse free. They are patient, determined, and deadly accurate! It's not the nicest thing to find dead but if you want rid of 'em, I got the answer free of chemicals!! Plus, they could use some time apart. The boy is dominant and she needs a bit of a break!
This is flippin hilarious. I saw this guy on the news-go get them mice girl!!!!
well.....we never caught them.
BUT! they did move into our neighbors house! So i did win in the end ;)
Post a Comment