


11 months?
how did that happen??
well my little man all I have to say is: leaps and bounds.
you're growing up in leaps and bounds.
you and I have conversations now.
I ask you 'how did you sleep baby' and you reply 'addsubbbs bueejah mmrrm leedibuh rroooo rrooo.'
which I interpret 'I slept beautifully mama love rue rue'
we have conversations like that all the time, and I look forward to the day that I can actually understand you.
on your 11th monthiversay you were very sick and threw up on me and then you made it all better by taking your first three steps. It was miraculously fun to watch. You haven't tried it again though, so I am enjoying the last few weeks of you crawling, ever.
just this weekend you became a sweet little snuggle bug. I will rephrase and say you've always been sweet, but you have never been a snuggle bug. Out of the blue you crawled up to me and nuzzled your head in my neck. And then later that day you crawled up to me and put your head on my knees. And you haven't stopped the spontaneous snuggling & nuzzling. I am SO happy about it too. Another new development is whenever you see a blanket you will dive headfirst onto it, lay flat and wiggle around like a fish, all while smiling and giggling/squealing/shrieking with delight. So I purposely leave your soft blankets around the house, cause it's just so.darn.cute.
you make me very proud. I love getting to know the little amazing person that you are.
happy 11 months of life!
xo, Mama
4 comments:
I love that you lay blankets around the house. That is too cute!! Happy 11th month Rue!
The mommyhood is grand! Love, love, love the image of a wiggly Rue fish in a blanket.
I'd lay blankets around the house, too. ^_^
Congrats on your first steps, Rue!
Motherhood is HUMBLING, Right??
He is such an amazing little person.
:)
Post a Comment