[ha! it rhymed. I had to.] Nope, no time for me to think I held the reigns on this one. When I wrote my 'itchy-itch' post, little did I know...
I was already.
I am currently.
Pregnant.
!!!
6 weeks and a few days.
If you could only see my face! It's pretty much ONE BIG PERMA GRIN. Ya'll, I'm sooooo happy.
I am so ready for this next phase. For the new life growing in my belly! For the baby brother or baby sister that Rue is going to love. [really, he looooves babies] For the bump...which is already popping out. Say WHAT!?
So...yeah. There it is folks. Fertile. Womb fruit. Preggo. Gahh!!! :)
xo, Yana
11 comments:
it is out! lovely :) I was wondering how long you could hold it in. Congrats sweetie!!! womb fruit... i love it. awesome!I am very excited for you guys and this new little gift.
xo
Congratulations!! And I loved your rhyme. :)
#2 - so exciting!!
yahooooo! congrats.
wheee! hooray! so excited for you yana.
Congratulations!! So excited for you both!!
Congratulations!!! How exciting!! :) :)
Yay!!! So exciting! Congratulations!!
Hehehehe, God works in mysterious ways. He was placing that desire in your heart, while at the same time forming a new life! I love how He surprises us while at the same time preparing us for the surprises. He is so good! xoxoxoxo
YANA, YAY! What a blessing - so excited for your precious, precious family :)
O M F G!!!!! YAY! Congratulations Yana! how exciting!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you guys!
whoa!!! congrats to you guys.....I don't get on blogger for 3 weeks and bam your eggo is preggo already!
Post a Comment