Coming back here to write after all this time feels like meeting an old friend. Someone that I know and love very dearly. But at one point I was total bonehead and I didn't really say sorry. And I know it. And they know it. But they love me anyway. And so now we are meeting up to talk/hangout/shoot the breeze. And my hands are clammy and my throat is thick. I'm shaky. I'm nervous to be here again. I think, what do I even have to say? Who even READS this anymore? Well, clearly, no one because you haven't posted anything in over a YEAR (see above: bonehead)
But then........a friend out of the blue asks me........'When are you writing part 2?' and I'm like......FOR WHAT? I laugh nervously.......trying to avoid the subject......trying to avoid that I feel like a TOTAL BONEHEAD. How do you apologize for that? Do you even need to?
"Hi my name is Yana"
{group unison} "HI YANA"
"and I'm a total bonehead"
There. OK. So by now you have probably read my Disaster series (please do, they are tragic!) and know that Chris is still sick but improving and that I could probably write a book about everything we have gone through. I probably should. Maybe I will. For now, let's just work on updating the blog, shall we? Horse before the cart stuff. Typical me.
If you or anyone you know if suffering from Lyme disease and you aren't getting help or answers, EMAIL me. I an angry advocate wife and I would love to pass on the hard earned knowledge we gained.
That's all for today.
love, recovering BH.
2 comments:
I'm so, so glad you're back! I was just thinking about your blog the other day. I haven't read any of the blogs I used to read and I sat down today to sift through them and I saw that you had, not one, but THREE posts! Welcome back. Us bloggers and blog readers are pretty forgiving people. In fact, you'll probably find that you're the only one at the Bonehead anonymous meetings.
LOVE that you are writing again. I will once again anticipate reading them on afternoon tiny people naps. Love you girl. xo
Post a Comment