Let me set the record straight- I'm not engaged.
But I will be.
Eventually.
Once my sweet love stud buys it for me.
What an exciting day that will be.
4 words that make such a huge shift in one's life.
chris and I have known for 8 months now that this boyfriend-girlfriend relationship is going to end and marriage will begin. So I have known that this is the man I will spend my life with, but I know that being officially engaged will change everything.
What does it mean to be a wife? I think I'm a pretty good girlfriend...I'm pretty good at figuring out his needs and giving him everything I can. I'm great at cooking and making sure he eats enough. And I love him like crazy. So I think i'm on the right track.
We are making initial wedding plans now. How crazy. It's normally not kosher to pick your date, find a venue for a wedding and reception, and make budgets BEFORE oneself is engaged...but my life has never been normal. I'm ok with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment