Thursday, December 11, 2008

And I shall call you...

I have been feeling the need for a blog change...layout, name...etc.

When I named my blog 'record of my dramatic life' I must've been feeling a little 'dramatic' that day. For those who know me, know, that drama is a part of yana. It's a character flair, and at times flaw, but I tend to focus on the positive! Haha....

So today I was thinking about a new name for this blog. I was contemplating why I write a blog at all...and I guess it's an attempt to explain me. It's an outlet to show the world...(or rather my two known readers) what makes me tick. What makes me me. My heart go boom.

'And I shall call you, Heart Go Boom-Boom'


and that's what I'll stick with until I am bored again.

cheerio :)

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Nice! Like your new pic too. I keep considering a name and layout change as well, but so far I'm coming up with nothin'. Probably because by the end of the day I'm just too darn tired to really think it through-- a good tired, but still a tired.