
I have to share some art with you! My wonderful friend Niki is a fashion photographer, mixed media artist and ceramic artist extraordinare. She has been making some of the most beautiful pottery I've ever seen. Her new business, Happy Clay, will make your heart go boom. Trust me.
Check out her Esty shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5861171
For our wedding, she created 28 individual cups as wedding favors for our guests to toast in, and then take home. Here is a photo from our reception:

They make great birthday, wedding, christmas or just anytime gifts!
Enjoy!
3 comments:
Beautiful! I do love a good Etsy shop!
She's listed under Hudson still. I just sent you a friend request via facebook. Glad your on it!
her work is awesome...and hey, that picture that you have on your blog of the girl on the swing in the air is a day19...jeremy and claire are two of my brothers best friends. do you know their work?
Post a Comment