for over a year I have felt unsatisfied with my job. The nature of my work is wonderful, bringing missionary groups to foreign countries and feed, clothe, and serve the poor. And most importantly, share the Love of God with them. I love to do it, and have so for the past 5 years. Working for family is amazing and challenging. So for many reasons and details, which I am hesitant to share since this is available for the world to seek and find, I am in need of new job.
I'm sharing this big and important issue because I need anyone who reads this to pray for me to have direction. I tend to not be so vulnerable on my blog, because it's hard to write and hard to read. I have brought this to the Lord so many times this past year, and for whatever reason, I have yet to know, He is being awfully quiet on this one. I don't know if he just wants me to learn to trust him? Probably.
My heart contains so many dreams that I want to accomplish, but I just don't know how to get from A-B. Also, my health is still a large problem that holds me back from pursuing the dreams I do have.
So, please pray for me, and my next blog will be more...up-beat.
;)
2 comments:
This is actually something I've been dealing with lately as well, so I understand. We just have to remember that God is leading us even when we feel a little lost. You are certainly in my prayers.
I randomly found your blog from your comment on Marvelous Kiddo, and I just wanted you to know I prayed for you! You're so cute-- you should blog more!
♥ Erin
Post a Comment