for the record:
I am alive.
I am WONDERFUL!
I am living in my new house!
I've spent this past month NESTING.
I'm busy decorating, cleaning and settling in.
I don't have internet at my house.
My tulips have bloomed!
Spring has arrived in Harrisburg.
The boxes are almost all empty.
May brings my in-laws and many other house guests, that I am busy preparing more.
And lastly, I PROMISE I will blog again...soon.
The lapse of blogging was unexpected, but needed. My house and husband have been the priority, and that's a wonderful thing. Keep checking for updates, and most fun of all: PICTURES!
Love you to all!
(I imagine I will need a solid week to catch up on a month of all your blogs and adventures!)
3 comments:
So you glad you're enjoying your new house! Take it all in. Someday you'll tell your kids about when you moved in and you were just a skinny young newlywed. ;-)
So can't wait for the pics!! I know it's going to be quite the stylish home.
How exciting! Yes, the hubby and new home are definitely more important. We're searching for our first home as I type this. We just had our first offer denied. :( God must have something better tho! Look forward to the pics of all your hard work!
Post a Comment