Hey peeps. So we are still internet-less, which has been a little refreshing, and a lotta bit horrible, aggravating, and exasperating. I'm itching to get pics up of the new house, and as well as read all of your pretty blogs. Someday, soon. Dont forget about heart go boom!
I have enjoyed nesting. unpacking. decorating. redecorating. trying on all my clothes.
My little house is shaping up quite nicely. I'm happy. I had my parents and in-laws over for dinner on Mothers Day, it was so lovely.
I've also been busy preparing for an art show June 5th that I will be showing in. A connection with two very influential art gallery owners practically fell into my lap a few weeks ago, and I am very excited about this opportunity. Keep your fingers crossed!
Ok, friends, readers, loves...have a lovely thursday.
xx, Y
3 comments:
So glad you haven't dropped off of the blogosphere completely. I've missed your posts! Sounds like everything is buzzing along nicely. Can't wait to see house pics, and you must show some art pics as well. I'd love to see what you are up to.
you're so sweet. Thanks for the updates. enjoy your newly wedded-bliss. Look forward to a new blog and updated pics of your house. :)
Ohh, an art show? How fun. Do take pictures. So glad you're back in the internet world!
Post a Comment