Thursday, July 2, 2009

because cable is SO much more important than an ultrasound

we had an appointment to get an ultrasound tuesday of this week.
In my total excitment and glee, I didn't remember we had the cable guy scheduled for the same time. for whatever reason, we changed the ultrasound app, not the cable. [i am still irked about it] and I called to confirm my rescheduled app for tomorrow, and they are telling me the office is closed and they don't know how that could've happened [like it's my fault they are retarded?]
I'm waiting for the office to call back and reschedule me, but I hate knowing that it might be another week...

i'm crying because all I want to do is see/hear the little babe and it keeps getting delayed.
what's a girl to do if she can't cry to her fellow bloggers??

{ EDIT: God works in mysterious ways. I have been rescheduled for tonight at 7:15! woohooo!!!!! }

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Oh, no!! How rotten. But, I guarantee it's easier to reschedule the OB appointment than the cable one. Although, you could be subversive like me and live cable free. ;)