Wednesday, August 19, 2009

feel your ta-ta's!

hey doves, uber quick post today:

Yesterday during my routine prenatal visit, I showed the [male.]OB a lump on my breast that has developed this last month. It's quite hard and painful. So after few people felt me up, and an ultrasound, we found that it is a cyst. I am certain that it is benign, however a biopsy has been scheduled for tomorrow [th] afternoon. blah.

I feel like a loaded gun. I am so chock full of emtions that I could just go off... laughing and crying in the same breath. Please pray for me, or if you don't believe in prayer, send me your quasi-good-feeling-organic-yoga vibes. I need it very much. [i get results on friday]


okie. big big love to you all. and remember: feel your ta-ta's! it's important.

3 comments:

Madeline said...

I'm sending lots of prayers your way...for peace and good results! I know you're going to be okay. Lots of love and hugs to you.

Meg said...

yana - i had a small lump in my right breast removed last summer. it was benign - just a day surgery. my prayers are certainly with you - as well as my yoga vibes. ;) lol

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

I'll be praying for your tatas ;)
All joking aside, I really do pray it all went well with your biopsy. And that your pregnancy continues to be blessed.
And thanks for the reminder, I never remeber to check mine.
Blessings,
Molly