...it pours in my life. Last week after the biopsy I had 4 house guests (mostly unexpected) & a 7 month old stay over. then monday I got a horrible respiratory infection thing and thoughts of a family of phlegm dancing in my lungs. awesome. no time, hence the lack of blogging.
but i have great news!! : the fibroadenoma in my breast is benign! Healthy boobs are happy boobs. the procedure was simple and the doctor was very nice. Nice doctor, rare? i think yes.
ANDDD I felt the baby moving for the first time! It was so exciting! My heart was racing.
On the 14th of sept we have a meeting with a midwife (woohoo!) and on the 15th...we find out the gender! Exciting weeks ahead!!
Annnnndddddddddd today I am packing for our camping trip this weekend with our favorite adopted family. Canoeing, biking, smoreing, campfiring, relaxing, and a phone free weekend here I come!
love to you all. have a blissful weekend.
ciao! yamba
2 comments:
Yay! Lots of happy, exciting things going on. Oh. my. isn't feeling that little sweetness moving just the best? It really only gets better from here! Enjoy!!!
Ditto to what madeline said above. Praise God that the biopsy came back negative! Continuing to pray for healthy baby and healthy mama thruout your pregnancy, in Jesus' name. ;^) Look forward to more baby - n - me photo ops!
Post a Comment