Thursday, August 6, 2009

new baby in town

Welcome to life EVA!
My beautiful friend Sam gave birth to her first daughter Eva on July 30th, with a short and easy delivery of only 2 hours. She is the hero of my life right now. Read her beautiful birth story on her blog Baby Moist

on my end of things, blogging has been a little slow because not only have I been busy sleeping, but all that's on my mind is baby Brink. I don't want to overwhelm you readers with non-stop- all-things-baby....but what can I say?? I'm excited!! It's all I think about and pretty much all I feel like writing about. Hope you don't mind. If you do, mmmm get used to it. Once my little joy bundle gets here it will be non stop pictures, breastfeeding updates, questions and 'they slept a 4 hour stretch' happies.

ok lovies. ciao.

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Are you kidding? I would love to hear your 24 hour nonstop baby jabber. I so loved being pregnant, and I love hearing about other women's experiences with pregnancy and beyond.
And, yippeee for Sam!