Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Baby Boy is Here!



He's here. He's perfect.

7 pounds, 8 ounces, 20.5 inches long.

Our little prince Ruehl Grayson Brink arrived February 9th at 4:28 pm.

It was the most amazing, shocking, & thrilling moment of my life. The labor was long and intense, but produced the most magnificent little creature I've ever seen!


Welcome to the world my little bean! I'm so in love.

[birth story and more photos to come...I have to go nuzzle for a little while]

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! He is beautiful!!! Can't wait to hear the birth story! Enjoy your babymoon mama!! :)

Stuff Parents Need said...

Beautiful! Wonderful! Congratulations on your new addition.

Catherine Anne said...

Beautiful babe

Leigh said...

HUGE CONGRATS! Just enjoy basking in the baby bliss. Isn't it the best? Ruell is soooo handsome. I look forward to hearing the birth story!

Marcella said...

CONGRATS!!!!! ve been checking your blog to see if the good news is up!!!
hes sooo cute! our babies were practically the same size!

dera frances white said...

wow. i'm so happy for you!!! he's beautiful and so are the photos! enjoy every second of this amazing time with him.

swonderful said...

Congratulations! I was getting worried about you with your looooong absence!

Raina Cox said...

I'm so late to this, but MAZEL MAZEL!!!

He's a gorgeous boy and that may be the COOLEST NAME ever in the history of ever.