Friday, February 19, 2010

"Brink Party of 3..."










Our amazing friend Claire has done it again. She has captured a sweet, sweet moment in time.
This is our precious Ruehl at 9 days old. I never want to forget how tiny, sweet and innocent he is. Le sigh...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

speechless <3 such a pretty family

Madeline said...

Such loveliness! I'm so happy for y'all!

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

How absolutely precious he is. Congrats to you both ;)

Marcella said...

hes soooo handsome!!! lovely!

swonderful said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!

Erin said...

I apologize... I have been in my own little world and have not visited your blog lately... and now here you are no longer pregnant, but holding a beautiful new baby! I am so happy for you! Such a sweet little family. Hope you are all doing well. You are such a gorgeous mama bird. :)