Saturday, February 27, 2010

le birth pics


































12 comments:

Madeline said...

Awww! Yana!!! These are beautiful. Good job, Mama!

Unknown said...

Great photos! Love it!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha said...

Wowzer! I wish that I could comment on each individual picture. They are amazing! What a treasure to have forever...Chris coaching you, your pruny foot! I don't have words. Way to go Yana!

With Love, Jamie said...

Wow, these are beautiful pictures :)

mama bear said...

Congratulations on the birth and your babe. I just saw your story on Marvelous Kiddo and it all rang so true. I gave birth to my daughter last Friday at home, and although my labour was shorter the pain was the most powerful intense feeling I've ever felt. But absolutely worth it. Beautiful photos and I hope you're savouring every moment. Lots of love to you and your family. Anna x

wonderchris said...

Hey there! New to your blog and I must say I'm so happy to have stumbled on in. Congratulations on your beautiful blessing. He is absolutely perfect. Amazing pictures!

SmartBear said...

Also visiting from Marvelous Kiddo. Amazing pics...strong mama...awesome hubby...beautiful boy. Congrats!

Debbie said...

great blog, and wonderful birth story. our 2 year old son likes to see the photos of your belly, then bubby with blood on him, bubby crying and then bubby all clean. every time i sit at the computer, he asks to see them. you have some amazing photos on your blog. thanks for sharing. peace, light and happiness :)

Stuff Parents Need said...

These were fabulous! Congratulations, mama!

Kelly said...

yana I think I met you via webcam at Sam's the one day. I fell upon your blog and I am just overwhelmed with your birth story and you pictures of your birth. Priceless!
Good Job! And you baby is so cute!

Nichole Contente said...

love this post, and am total jealous of you getting to have a home birth