Tuesday, April 6, 2010

8 weeks at Easter

This Easter I was flooded with memories of being a little girl full of excitement Sunday morning. Waking up with anticipation of the hunt for chocolates and plastic eggs that my mom hid around the house was the best! Someday, I will do the same for my little bird. The sweet part?
I will be just as excited to watch him on the hunt as he will...









happy first Easter & 8 weeks my little buttercup!

xo, mama

7 comments:

Madeline said...

Aww...y'all are such a cute pair! And, don't be surprised if you enjoy it more. I think being a mom and watching your kiddo love something is about a million times better than being a kiddo.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness I was about to bust with excitement as I filled the kids Easter baskets the other night! It is WAY more fun to be the parent and watch your kids enjoy the things you do together!

KARmenian said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Rue's first Easter!!! So exciting! And so adorable!

Deepali Kalia Interior Design Blog Filling Spaces said...

What a lovely blog so refreshing i have a 13 months girl and reading your notes made me smile!

alliehallmarr said...

He is sooooooooo cute!

Yana said...

thank you!! :)
i'm partial to him myself...

Anonymous said...

he has such a focused, intelligent gaze for such a young baby!