Thursday, April 15, 2010

the many names of Rue




muffin.
chicken.
lovie.
bird.
turtle.
burrito.
dove.
bean.
monkey.
honey.
kangaroo.
sweetie.
bunny.
stinky.
boo boo.
joo joo.
rue rue.
ruekins.
ruester.
ruebean.
little mister.
muffalatta.
bean pole.
smunchie.
king rue.



just some of the names I've called him, so far.

EDIT: My husband calls him Broheim & Sleep Stealer.
My mom calls him Mr. Moo-moo.


10 comments:

Madeline said...

Hehe. Love it!

SmartBear said...

So sweet! I love to hear the little names Mamas call their bebes. I always call mine "buckets" as in:
sweetbuckets
fussybuckets
sillbuckets
stinkybuckets
I have no idea why. I still do it 3 years later!
Best,
Tina

Unknown said...

I love it! Great names! :)

swonderful said...

Nicknames are important! My kids have zillions. He is precious and growing already. I know I know, this is how it is with babies but why does it have to happen so fast?

heather sinnott said...

haha. some eh?

wonderchris said...

Smunchie - I love it!!

Those are all so precious - just like King Rue!

Raina Cox said...

Love it!

The Pea was "The Pea" since she was the size of a pea. It just stuck.

Stuff Parents Need said...

so cute! I may have to copy this post idea! :-)

Riacassa said...

that's a tall baby!! (and such a cutie!!!)

KARmenian said...

I think that "Adorable" should be added to that list.