



Two years ago in a park not far from my house, a little girl and a little boy stood beneath a billowing canopy surrounded by 27 of the best family and friends, and said 'I do'. Best two words I ever said.
And here we are two short but seemingly long years later, we are parents. It's been a wild ride, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Life is delicious with you, Mr. Brink. Happy Anniversary.
xo.
Read my post on our wedding!
Watch our beautiful wedding video!
Read my first year anniversary post on our trip to Washington D.C!
12 comments:
Happy Anniversary, Mrs. Brink!!!!!
Happy anniversary!! Small weddings are so wonderful...we had 32. :) Your pictures are gorgeous!
Cheers to you guys, and to many many more happy anniversaries. :)
Happy Anniversary!!
Lovely! Happy Anniversary! I adore small weddings. It was just hubby and I barefoot on the beach....
Best,
Tina
happy happy anniversary!
xoxo,
allegra
Happy Anniversary! Your wedding video is totally the sweetest thing ever. I love your dress and the dresses you chose for your bridesmaids!
You are so beautiful :)
happy Anniversary. The photos of you wedding are stunning.
I love the first 2 pics!!
http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/
Thank you for the love!
getting married was so fun.
I wish I could plan my wedding 10 times over...I would have so many different dresses and hair styles and bridesmaid dresses. The only thing that would stay the same is that I would still do my own makeup and it most certainly would be outside.
Welcome to Heart Go Boom, Sarah and Dulci!
such great photos! you were the loveliest bride! and congrats! (isn't rue the best anniversary gift?)
what a lovely wedding!
Post a Comment