Friday, June 25, 2010

Brink Family Farm Update


So far: Tomatoes, Waxy Hungarian peppers, Basil & Yellow Squash are a success!

Bell Peppers: The verdict is still out...

Mint: death by weed whacker. [Thanks neighbor!]

Cucumbers? also dead.

My tomato plants are all about 5-6 feet tall! I can't believe it. I had to tie them up to a post because they were bending over and nearly breaking. Hooray!






4 comments:

alliehallmarr said...

Your farm is doing so much better than ours. Totally jealous!

Courtney said...

yum!! there's a little garden space in my backyard I can't wait to tend to (next year!) ;)

Yana said...

I swear, I have NO idea what I'm doing....my tomatoes are making me look good!
I can't wait to eat them!

Courtney...right now you just spend all your everloving time growing your most important sprout- Eden!!

dera frances white said...

i'm so impressed! have you been loving the tomatoes? those and the basil make summer, in my opinion. oh, and iced coffee too.