Wednesday, June 23, 2010

we've been busy.

lots of rolling.
lots of drooling.
teething.
better naps.
sleeping through the night.
a few stuffy noses.
some coughing.
lots of smiling.
trying to sit up.
lots of spit up.
lots of mirror time.


We've been so busy lately. With the funeral, two trips to Maine in a week, friends, bbq's, throwing a baby shower, cat sitting, parties, pool days, & taking care of a sick baby while being sick myself, we have been BUSY. When I get busy, the first thing that goes to the crapper is my blog, and then the laundry. We've been wearing dirty clothes. When my husband told me that he was out of underwear, I almost suggested turning them inside out. I didn't. With much effort, the laundry is all done.

Just in time to pack....for VACATION!

In less than two weeks I am flying to LA for my best friend's wedding. I am so excited to share in her and Joe's 30's themed vintage wedding. Chris will be coming to the wedding as well and from there, we are flying to HAWAII! My parents have a condo on Molokai for a month and we will be joining them for a week! I can't wait.

Baby's first trip to the beach will be Hawaii?? Spoiled! [never mind the fact that my first trip as a baby was to South Africa at 6 months.]

Salty air...white sand...crystal water...

I'm coming to you, pasty skin an' all!

5 comments:

wonderchris said...

Sounds amazing!!!

Can't wait to see pics!!!

Samantha said...

I don't know if I should be mad at you for making me jealous or happy that I have such a cool friend with an awesome summer vacation. How about both?! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Yana, Courtney and Jer had the baby: Eden Soleil Miller, 8lbs 1 oz. I'm sure she'll have some details up soon, I know someone told me there's a pic on facebook, maybe her brother Jordan's.

Cute boy you have there!
Chrissie

Madeline said...

Sounds wonderful! Enjoy your vacation!!

Yana said...

I can't wait to sink my toes into the sand!!!!