Thursday, August 19, 2010

the first weeks

I planned to have this video done months ago, but 'life' got in the way.
Here it finally is, my first edited film! My baby was so little then, and now he is just about crawling! It's unbelievable. I should start working on a crawling video...it should be finished by the time he's walking. Haha.

Enjoy!



Baby Ruehl - the first weeks of life [on the outside] from Yana Banova-Brink on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I love your video and I love that I am getting a taste of your growing family. What a treasure to keep for rainy days in the soon coming months. XO

Madeline said...

Aaaaawwww! The shots of his little feet kicking just send my heart to pitter pattering. I remember those first weeks with Levi, and soon I'll be at it again.

P.S. I love your yellow rug!

Kelly said...

adorbs! I love the little mouse sneezes he let out - makes ya almost want another one right now huh.....

naaaaah!
(i like the yellow rug too!)
xo