Heart Go Boom-Boom 'a happy woman's attempt to tell the world what makes her heart tick'
okay dee-lish.really!love the star barn in the background.love the mama, papa and baby bear chair.smart cookie.T
Absolutely lovely. xo janelle
i like the one where Chris is looking at you Ruester is looking at you guys like "um guys I am right here! stop looking at that belly...because I am right here!" oh little Rue you are in for a surprise! does he know there's a baby sister in there?
Such a beautiful family!! When are you due?
ADORABLE!!!! happy to see you all are doing well! <3
Post a Comment
5 comments:
okay dee-lish.
really!
love the star barn in the background.
love the mama, papa and baby bear chair.
smart cookie.
T
Absolutely lovely. xo janelle
i like the one where Chris is looking at you Ruester is looking at you guys like "um guys I am right here! stop looking at that belly...because I am right here!"
oh little Rue you are in for a surprise! does he know there's a baby sister in there?
Such a beautiful family!! When are you due?
ADORABLE!!!! happy to see you all are doing well! <3
Post a Comment