Monday, November 21, 2011

November Showers bring PINK girly stuff

My incredible Mother, MIL and best friends showered Little Miss and I last night. Best party ever!
Pink champagne for the ladies, cider for me. Delicious stinky cheese and crackers [my love language] Dried fruit and nuts. Turkish lamb meatballs and chicken kebabs. Tabouli and Fall inspired salads.

The gifts were outta control. Little Miss' shoe collection is quickly overshadowing mine, receiving 8 shoes and booties, all pink and silver. Add those to the 4+ pairs I have already for her, and she owns more shoes than I do! She got a tutu and a crown [YES!] a rad quilt, some sweet headbands and the most incredible hand made baby book. So much pink! I love it. That is just a tiny taste of the love [in gift form] that she received. I can't wait to dress my little fashionista.

I was honored to be sitting in a room full of women that truly love me and are cheering me on as I bring another little life into the world.

The food

The flowers

The Invitation
Cheese & Fruit

Beautiful friends

Beautiful friends continued

Little Miss, Mom, & Me

The handsome Moses Kingsley

Imagining my cider is champagne ;)

My Mother-in-Law & Pastor's wife
Pink cake pops!

Gift bags for the ladies

Opening gifts

Loving friends

oohing & ahhing

Ladies

with my 'baby'

My Beautiful Moms

The man responsible for it all ;)

1 comment:

heather sinnott said...

ohhh yana. This looks absolutely perfect! I wish I could have come to celebrate you and little miss too!!! you look beautiful and radiant and happy!! Wonderful little family and life, can't wait to talk to you soon xoxo