As I edited my 'followers' gidget today, I sat there for a moment and chuckled to myself.
What should I name the empty list of occasional readers that probably I don't have?
Enjoyers of the blog? (Went with that) Stalkers? (too sarcastic) Other people who find me funny? (well i would hardly call myself funny) Readers? (meh?) Haha... 'Yana- (to myself) not that big of a deal, madeline is your only reader anyway...why bother?)
hahaha....
This blog began two years ago as a venting tool, but now it have evolved into something I really enjoy. I may still be a tad insecure about my writings, and I may use the 'backspace' key too much...but I'm happy that I write from the heart. If you enjoy reading my blogs, full of my heart, be a follower. How bout it?
1 comment:
I have yet to take advantage of that lovely little gadget, but at your prompting, I think I just might. Heck, maybe I'll go wild with it and follow all of my favorite blogs. :)
Post a Comment