my oh my, what a week. [actually more like 2]
So much to tell! On the 18th, I turned the ripe age of 25. Milestone much?
My mom threw me a lovely dinner party at which we ate enough food for 30 people [there were only 12 mouths] We licked our lips with lamb, hummus, caprese, about 5 other salads, cheeses, olives, sparkling ciders for me, wine for everyone else, breads, fruit tart, ice cream and fresh fruit. It was a pregnant starving woman's heaven. Not to mention, I got gorgeous gifts from everyone. it was truly a wonderful evening. I was so glad to be surrounded by people who love me so much.
It was also quite the mind job to think that 'by this time next year...I'll be sporting a 6 month old on my hip...' [eeeeeeee!]
Oh yeah, and did I mention that I had 4 house guests and took an impromtu trip to Ohio to see some old friends! Like I said before busy week. Yesterday I spent the day cleaning my floors and doing 5 loads of laundry. Now I'm wiped, but NOT QUITE wiped enough to pass the opportunity to throw a little party for some friends tonight. Sean and Kate are thinking of moving to my are and we are trying to seal the deal by showing them a great time. I'm thinking Sushi party.
Cheers loves!
1 comment:
Sounds like an awesome week (or two)!
Post a Comment