here we are at 24 weeks! we're growing growing growing! as they say, time flies when you're having fun. I just hope that I can savor every moment of my little son's life...[before he grows up and leaves me, and makes me a mother in law, and makes someone else pregnant, haha]
yesterday was my second check up with my midwife, and so far we both seem extremely healthy! Good blood pressure, good weight gain, good good good. Except....for the strange phenom that my right knee doesn't reflex...what? I know. I'm perplexed too! We were laughing hysterically that my knee wasn't responding!
soon I'll be back with another 'confessions'...they've been a-brewin.
ciao loves! xoxox
5 comments:
YOU CAN STILL BUTTON YOUR JEANS! Lucky!!!!! you look great!
You are looking fabulous!!! The right knee thing is pretty funny. I had to quit knitting while pregnant because my right arm kept going numb. It's probably a miracle that more crazy things don't happen with all the shifting and squishing of organs that goes on while incubating little ones.
Aww! So exciting! great tummy shots!
Cool picture! You look AWESOME. And are those non-maternity jeans? I'm amazed that you can still button them up @ 24 weeks.
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment