my friends are weird.
like me.
for my bachelorette party (june 08) my best friends planned an amazing 80's bridal photo shoot instead of taking me to a sleezy bar or hiring a stripper. The plan was to do the photo shoot, get drunk on margaritas, and finish the night off at the bowling alley. We ended up having SO much fun taking pictures, drinking and having a group demonstraion of the Carmen Electra's Dance Stripper DVD (that one of the girls gave me) that we never left to bowl.
My sister-in law:

Attempting to tease my hair as big as possible:

jump!

Mah gurlz iz so ganzta

This is my best friend in the whole world, and also the brains behind this whole operation:
Cupcakes. [there were phallic shaped cupcakes, but that might be too R rated for this blog.
The party traveled outside:
...which lead to a pinata filled with thongs, lube, x-rated trinketts and mini alcohol bottles.
[the best part of the pinata was the bottle of lube broke and it was spinning around shooting liquid everywhere. I couldn't figure out 'why the heck am I getting wet and sticky!?' i screamed.
we laughed a lot.


the end.




6 comments:
Ha! That's a totally you sort of bachelorette party!! Looks like a blast.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh hahahahaha. Lol. This looks like so much freakin' fun! Hmmmmm, I wonder if your baby shower is going to be something similar??? :)
Don't worry about trying to outdo your bachelorette party for mine. It would be impossible. Not that you're not capable of it, but it simply can't be done. Yours was the best.
P.S. I forgot how hilarious that dress looked on you.
xoxoxoxo
I love these photos!
I'm loving your story! And your pictures. That's the best bachelorette party I've ever seen!
I love these pictures. you and your gals look like you are a ton of fun. and you look lovely!
Post a Comment