Last December [yeah yeah, I'm just now posting the pictures. Don't hate.] Chris and I took a pre-baby-moon-vacation to San Francisco, California. It was an amazing trip.
There were SO many photos to choose from, but here are a few of my favorites.
Fun rental:
sun kissed self portraits

Beautiful scenery

hot tubs
the breathtaking SF
the highway 1 coastline
admiring great views
sweet and fattening breakfasts on the deck
sunsets
babymoooon
gorgeous redwood trees
fires

lovers

twin peaks
coast

pebbles
more trees

our rental house

beach wandering
snuggling

touristy things
incredible crepes
the golden gate in her glory

the whole reason we took this trip:
the belly
9 comments:
Looks like so much fun, I've always wanted to go to San Francisco! I really wish G and I had gone on a vacation before Henry got here...everyone kept telling us to do it but we just couldn't find the time/energy (wow, were we thhhaaat lazy? yep!). It's amazing how little time you have together after your baby arrives...isn't it?
You were, like, the cutest pregnant lady EVER. So tiny!
Oh, and I left you an award on my blog because your blog kicks so much ass!
Great pics!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Looks like so much fun!! San Fransisco is definitely one of my favorite cities.
There is nothing, nothing, NOTHING like the SF area. California is my most favorite state. Ever. Looks like you guys took advantage of the trip and enjoyed everything we would have!! Thanks for sharing photos with us!
I love this. :)
Yana, you and your little familia are adorable. ;}
Beeautiful pics!
I love SF!!!!
http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment