Tuesday, April 20, 2010

shameless plug




Not to toot my own horn here....but *toot* *toot* !
I am married to one smart, talented & swooningly handsome man. Chris started a side business creating beautiful, one of a kind light fixtures and I am here to brag on him.

Recently a friend and gallery owner of HMAC approached him about making 12 lights for his theater. We are excited about gaining exposure in our city's art scene!


Check out his etsy shop! And, please, remember to support your local artisans.


10 comments:

Allegra said...

These are awesome. Wish I was in the market for some lighting :(

xoxo,
Allegra

Anonymous said...

hmmm, I wonder what shape these would be in once they were shipped across the border into Canada.....HA! These are fantastic. Love your blog Yana!! Chrissie

SmartBear said...

Those are stunning. I will mark it in my etsy favorites. Will need some new lighting when we move to a different house next year!
Best,
Tina

KARmenian said...

This is awesome! So proud of Chris!

Courtney said...

These are reeeeally cool. Well done, Chris!

Madeline said...

Those are so cool!

Paige Baker said...

Just found you via Allie! Love your blog, your son is so cute and that light is rad.

Maggie May said...

Congratulations on your beautiful Rue :)

KARmenian said...

Woo-Hoo, go Chris!!! Renaissance man!!
-Team Chris

Mariel Torres said...

looks like a marvelous trip!