Thursday, May 6, 2010

12 weeks old


new milestones this week:

finding his feet.
sucking his thumb. [in a true comfort himself kind of way]
almost rolling onto his belly. Those shoulders keep trippin' him up!
[don't worry little buddy, you'll get it soon]


Another thing I'm proud of:

my kid is SUCH a poser.



le sigh. I heart him.

5 comments:

swonderful said...

your updates make me smile. it is so fun to watch someone become a mom. and your boy is so adorable! soak up all of this time. my boy was JUST like that and now he is pulling on my shoulder asking me to play batman versus the dragon with him. and pushing his sister. gotta go.

SmartBear said...

I agree...it is so sweet to watch that bond and love grow via the awesome internets!
What a sweet lil guy. He's so stinkin' cute!
Best,
Tina

alliehallmarr said...

Oh man, he is SO CUTE! It's so funny that our posts have been so n'sync (like the band? Ha! OK Bad joke. I know). I had a week like that with two other bloggers, for an entire week I'd think of something to post and then the next time I'd read their blog they would have an almost identical post! I think it's awesome when that happens and I really love reading about babies so close in H's age (he's 15 weeks!)

In response to your "real" comment, THANK YOU. So much. It bothers me when people write their blogs as if their life is perfect. No fights with their husband, loosing baby weight easily everyday, baby sleeps through the night, clothes are always perfect. But I still find my blog coming off that way sometimes. I don't want to write super negative things but I also don't want to just portray the pretty. It's so hard finding a balance.

I love your blog so much, it is very real to me. If we lived closer to each other we'd be planting gardens and watching our babies discover their toes together!

Awwww :)

Marcella said...

He is soo cute! and teeny like my little Peej! it would be so cute to get them together...<3
Pella just found her hands and does crunchies trying to sit up like a big girl, unfortunately she HATES tummy time, but I torture her with it :/
I wish they could stay little babies forever! soon enough we will have our hands full with tods!!!

Madeline said...

Such a cutie!!