Monday, May 24, 2010

15 weeks



My little Ruester is cooing and talking to himself like crazy, he's fascinated with blankets and loves to put everything in his mouth. But the big milestone this week: Rolling! My babe rolled from his back to his stomach! He's been nearing a complete roll for a few weeks but his shoulder kept tripping him up. Finally, he conquered. I'm such proud mama bear.
I don't have video of the first roll to show you, because well, it was such a surprise! But I promise I'll snag a video soon....

I love watching him grow up!

xx, Y


5 comments:

Paige Baker said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!

Allegra said...

he's getting so big. love the beautiful eyes. congrats on the first roll over!

xoxo,
Allegra

Madeline said...

Awesome! Aren't those milestones just delicious?!!

Diane. said...

such a sweet photo of him!

alliehallmarr said...

Look at those eyes and that perfect little chin. Oooooh my goodness. So cute!