I live for the weekends, and what a fabulous weekend it was!
: lots of QT with the husband in the backyard, weeding, tilling, and seeding our new grass.
a huge bbq with good, good friends.
slept in [till 8:30].
exchanged some green onions for our neighbor's delicious blackberry/lime cocktail. [we got the better end of the dealio]
but my favorite of all.....thanks to the baby napping for 2 hours...we planted our garden!!
I would've sprouted seeds if I didn't have a colicky 3 month old. So, off to Home Depot we went!
We returned armed with hopes of green thumbs and 6 varieties of tomatoes, 3 colors of bell peppers, cucumbers, yellow squash, waxy hungarian peppers, mint, cilantro and the love of my taste buds, basil.
Grow little plants growww! I vant to eet yoo.
allie from it's a wonderful life planted the 'Marr Family Farm' on Sunday too...but her pictures are much cuter than mine. ;)
5 comments:
Yay for gardens! Yours sounds delicious.
I have dreams of doing this...but I kill everything I try to plant. Sigh....
What a perfect garden! We planted yellow squash too...I really crossing my fingers for those little guys. Yum!
Thanks for the shout out, you are so sweet!
So cute!! Love it!
Cute!!!!!...Did you see Pella's garden? I posted some pics on my blog.
Cant wait to see all of our produce whe nits ready to harvest!
Post a Comment