Heart Go Boom-Boom
'a happy woman's attempt to tell the world what makes her heart tick'
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
pool days have arrived
I love summer *so* much.
Pool days. friends. picnics. bbqs. did someone say mojito??
Rue had his first taste of a kiddie pool yesterday, and today we're going back for more. Vitamin D here we come! What's your favorite thing about summer?
I'd have to say the food. I don't like the heat and humidity, but I do like being able to get out and about. This summer, we're going to try out the kiddie pool with Levi...yet again. He's never been a taker on those. We'll see.
4 comments:
I'd have to say the food. I don't like the heat and humidity, but I do like being able to get out and about. This summer, we're going to try out the kiddie pool with Levi...yet again. He's never been a taker on those. We'll see.
These are adorable! That last picture cracks me up :)
i said mojito.
mmmmmmmmmojito.
Post a Comment