
In my mind, he was just born yesterday! [sort of] and now WHAM-O, he's half a year old.
6 months:
He is such a chilled kiddo.
He loves to sleep 11 hours a night, sans interruption.
He rolls all over the place.
He started eating brown rice cereal.
He can feed himself a bottle.
He is a HUGE flirt.
He cuddles.
He began 'rocking'...I think crawling is just around the corner.
He doesn't like to sit though...too much of a mover.
He's my little bebe webe.
I'll continue working on a photo/video blog...let me just get a Costco sized tissue box out and I'll finish it.
3 comments:
They grow way, way, way too fast. The bittersweetness is killer to a mama's heart! My 'baby' will be 3 years old in November. Talk about needing the tissues.
Happy half birthday, Ruehl! He's just so cute!
And oh my gosh...I posted a video of Eden yesterday. I had to come to terms with the fact that I have the voice of an 8 year old before I did...
ps. My sister just had a baby girl, and named her Kaloyana (her husband is from Bulgaria). They call her Yana. :)
Dear Rue-bee,
I'm so glad you were born. I like playing with you, your toys, and having photo shoots with our mamas. You're a pretty rad dude and I can NOT wait until you can crawl. We'll get into a lot of fun toys together.
Cheers (with milk bottles of course)!
Eva Sephora
Post a Comment