A lot of my husbands' family hasn't met Mr. Baby yet, so we are excited to spend this holiday with them and have them meet the first grand baby of the family! [shhh...don't tell, but next year there will be a cousin to join Rue's crew...as there is a bebe baking in the oven right now...and no, I'm not pregnant ;) but someone in the family is!
Armed with organic puffs, a front facing car seat, a crinkly book and silly faces, this mama is prepared to entertain baby Rue for 20+ hours in 4 days. Wish us luck!
In case I don't get to post again before the holiday, I want to wish everyone a very very happy thanksgiving. I hope you get to share the special day with loved ones and delicious food.
xx, Y
2 comments:
Safe travels!! Happy Thanksgiving!!
Hope the drive goes smoothly! Happy Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment