Tuesday, November 16, 2010

fall family fotos















Recently, our talented friend Claire took family photos for us. She is a fantastic photographer and we had the pleasure of working with her for my maternity photos & Ruehl's 9 day old photos.

Here are a few of my favorites!

xx, Y


7 comments:

wonderchris said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!!

Amber said...

Wow. Just wow.

Courtney said...

You have a beautiful family! :)

Nichole Contente said...

such great pictures!

total oddball question, is that your natural haircolor? if not, what color do you use, I love it!

Sarah Slaven said...

Oh my, look at the pretty.

Yana said...

thanks friends!
these actually turned out soooooooo well, which totally surprised me. I thought they would all be a wash.
WHY? Well my baby was up for 3 hours screaming, thank you two teeth, and they finally arrived sometime around 5 am. The hubs and I were al a exhausted and we were fighting later that morning. Exhaustion does that to you. So we almost skipped the photo sesh completely. I'm so glad we didn't. Although Rue had his hands in his mouth the entire time and was still fussy.....

But once we got into it we were feeling the family love. As one friend said - 'those are baby making eyes right there' haha....well said Christiana.

Sarah and Nicole, welcome to the Fun at HGBB!

Lindsay Eryn said...

I hope you know this already, but I have to tell you again, just in case:
You are gorgeous.
Your family is lovely.
Your baby is adorable.

Have a great day!