Thursday, March 17, 2011

up

Things are UP.
Feeling up.
Looking up.
Shaping up.

It's amazing how some sunshine, the arrival of Spring and a glorious weekend with my main squeeze erased the memories of a rotten week.

Baby is happy again, and I am feeling 1000x better. Correct me if I'm wrong, but 5 days stuck in a house with a whiny sick baby will drive anyone to the edge!? I just wanted to thank you friends for all your sweet comments, encouragement and love. You are the best!

xo, Y





3 comments:

Madeline said...

So true! And, yes, being stuck in a house even with a well baby can drive a mama nutso bananas.

KARmenian said...

This is good to hear. I was beginning to think that I never wanted kids after your last post. Maybe I'll rethink things now. ;)

Anonymous said...

That means mine must be better soon. Loving your pics.. What app do you use (assuming you take with iphone?!). My chn both got ear infections. At least now I understand the whine/scream/happy for 1 second/scream cycle we were-are in........... So so so so glad lil Rue is all better- can you send some health this way;) x