Saturday, July 16, 2011

17 months


Rue.
You are 17 months.
And so far summer is amazeballs.
You are so fun.
Water is your best bud, as can be clearly seen in the picture above.
Last week I took you to a 'splash pad' and you were in heaven.
You talk gibberish all the time, and more and more we can hear clear words starting to form.
"UP"
"Apple"
You even said High Chair yesterday...of course it wasn't super obvious but I heard the effort!

We have nicknamed you Caption Destructo because, well, as the name implies, you love to destroy. Throwing things down the stairs is your favorite activity as of late.

You are still my little shadow, following me around the house. It's cute and annoying. But I am choosing to focus on the cute ;)

You love puppies and kitties and motorcycles and trucks. And sidewalk chalk.

Enough gushing for one day, but I just want you to know, we love you A LOT. And we like you too. I think we'll keep you.

xo, Mama

No comments: