
Monday was my birthday. I am 27 years old, and it feels goooood.
I truly had the best weekend ever. Eveeerrrrrrrrrrr. When you love something a lot you are allowed to write with extra consonants and vowels. It was ahhhmmazing.
Sunday morning started out with gift opening. My stud husband gave me a camera. A swoon worthy, drool worthy Canon Rebel tSi. I cried a little. Finally, I can take the photos that I see in my minds eye. We left the baby at home with my in-laws and headed to Philly. On the way we made a fabulous detour to Terrain, Anthropolgie's outdoor home and garden store. It was incredibly rustic. Every where you looked was something beautiful and inspiring. Their cafe is in a greenhouse, where we dined on a delicious brunch. Our favorite part was the bread that they bake and serve in a terra cotta pot, paired with a lavender honey butter. I'm still rolling my eyes....it was soooooooooooo good.
From there we headed into Philly where we grabbed a Starbucks and hit my fave Anthro. I picked out a few home tchotckes [that sounds better than it looks] and knobs for my new buffet. Then an afternoon pickup was in order, so we stopped at Parc for a little French goodness. Iced coffee, roasted beet salad and creme brulee.
We finished the night at our favorite seafood restaurant in Hershey, Devon. And as good as it was, it was our least favorite of the day. Which...says a lot. Here are a few snaps from the day taken by my new camera!
Here's to a new year! My next birthday, I will be a mother of 2. Wow.
7 comments:
Happy birthday... You look great.
Sounds like you had a memorable day.
Congrats.
Anytime you want to make your own honey lavender butter you let me know and we can make it happen. Easy.
T
Happy birthday, sounds like you had a great weekend! My husband also got me a t1i for my birthday and I looooove it. :)
Ps. You look great! Happy second trimester!
It WAS a wonderful day. Trisha I would LOVE to come hang at your glorious house and learn how to make lavender butter. You just say jump, HOW HIGH?
Thanks Courtney! Congrats on your own beautiful camera, it's a lovely way to capture our sweet kids.
"Brink, party of 4." CRAZY!!!!!! :)
xo
You look gorgeous, glad you had a happy birthday!
lol. tchotckes....bricker brack, knick knacks...it's all the same. but they don't sound as good as what they really are...new home decor!
happy birthday friend
Post a Comment