
12 weeks & 6 days preggs. Feeling good. But on this particular day I'm tired & lazy. Sitting on the couch all morning, watching Sesame Street, Million Dollar Decorators, the Food Network, and What Not To Wear. No playing energy, whatsoever. Out of the blue Rue climbs onto the couch and kisses me on the lips. And then again. And then again. About 12 kisses later, I am a happy teary mess. And surprisingly full of energy. I was in a playing mood.
Kisses in the morning are SO much better than even the best cup of coffee.
It is possible to pause this moment and hang on to it forever?
2 comments:
you are in a really sweet phase of time. you can't hang onto it forever, but you can enjoy it and remember it and soak it all up for later. oh i do miss my 17 month old clark, but i like knowing him now too. you guys are so cute.
ohhhhh i loove baby kisses!! they really are the best.
Post a Comment