Friday, October 30, 2009

Hallloooowweeeen

Chris and I don't have any plans for Halloween this year. But if I did, my costume options would be limited to the following fatties:










Do you have fun halloween/costume plans??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our family doesn't celebrate Halloween because of it's pagan roots and rituals. It's too bad that's where the roots lie, because it's a lot of fun to dress up. I wish it wasn't a satanic holiday that celebrate. Why not just dress up every day, simply for fun?! :D My daughter would want to be a butterfly, my son a fish and my hubby and I, Issac and Rebekah! :}

Madeline said...

Aw, now, you could always go as a crazy lady who swallowed a pumpkin. ;)
We did the candy getting part last weekend. Tonight we opted for a yummy dinner at home and roasted marshmallows...in a bear outfit, of course.
Happy Halloween!