Sunday, January 10, 2010

36 weeks

It's great to have talented friends.
My {lovely, creative, super} friend Claire took some belly shots for me.
Baby and I have really grown a lot recently, but {cross my fingers} only 3 weeks to go.












6 comments:

Raina Cox said...

Don't you look just beautiful!

I'm laughing a little because your widget shows Baby Boy floating around, and you and I both know there's not a spare inch. ;)

Madeline said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh, I just looked in on your blog tonite and saw your widget said 17 days to go!! *gasp!* How totally, completely hip-hip hurray-ing-ly exciting! wow...
So absolutely thrilled for you!
You look lovely by the way. Beautiful photos. super classic

Anonymous said...

p.s. have u ever thot about going blond? :)

Yana said...

Raina, you're right. There certainly is NOT a spare inch! Between my bladder and my ribs he's taken up every last drop of space.

Hm, no blonde for me...I'm too scandanavian. Pale skin= Albino.

Leigh said...

LOVE your belly photos! You look amazing.