Thursday, July 28, 2011

growing belly, growing heart

Pregnancy is going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay quicker than last time. WAY.
I have a crazy 17 month old to thank for that. No more sitting on my bum reading pregnancy books to my hearts content. I am running around after him!

Sunday I am 16 weeks. Which means, in 16 days, we will find out if we are having another boy or...a little girl. Just over 2 weeks to wait! That's it. Wow. Sheesh! Shit. That's insane.

In other amazing news, I can feel this baby moving already. Life is such a beautiful thing!

Just feeling sappy, that's all.

xo


3 comments:

Katrina said...

Eeek! Just a few more days! So excited for you my dear.

swonderful said...

it does go so fast after the first one. the baby stage goes faster too. it all goes faster and faster. can't wait to hear the boy or girl news!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the above poster...it all goes way faster. Sometimes that's a good thing. Like the waking-up-countless-times-during-the-night phase. Or the seems-to-be-never-ending-potty-training phase. But then sometimes it's not a good thing. Like one day you wake up and you're not in the baby phase at all anymore; they're kids. Bonafide kids. Walking, talking, doing-things-for-themselves kind of kids.

So, now that I've totally depressed you...do you have an idea of what you might be carrying inside that little oven of yours?